Not receiving Gold Bars from Bubblegum Hill?

LizzyLemondrop
LizzyLemondrop Posts: 805 Level 5
Today I had 1145 Gold bars to begin with, and after winning Bubblegum Hill it said I won 5 more gold bars before I was dethroned. I did not get the 5 gold bars and am still at 1145 instead of 1150. Did anyone else experience this over the weekend event? Tagging @QueenB as I know @Xarly is out for a holiday.

Best Answer

• LizzyLemondrop
    Answer ✓
    Today I had 1145 Gold bars to begin with, and after winning Bubblegum Hill it said I won 5 more gold bars before I was dethroned. I did not get the 5 gold bars and am still at 1145 instead of 1150. Did anyone else experience this over the weekend event? Tagging @QueenB as I know @Xarly is out for a holiday.
    Well I just won another 6 and those went through. Glad it was a one-time fluke.

Answers

• LizzyLemondrop
    Answer ✓
    Well I just won another 6 and those went through. Glad it was a one-time fluke.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?