๐ŸŒถ๏ธ๐Ÿฌ Hot & Sweet right now in Candy Crush Saga!

โœ๏ธ Subscribe here to Candy Crush Tagging List! ๐Ÿญ

Options

Comments

• me6412
    me6412 Posts: 9,512 Pro Player 👑
    edited February 2022
    Options

@headoperations Indeed your right one could see the humor that this member could bring although some jumped to different reasons towards the screen name maybe to fast after reading the first one O.... with the "O" that was hilarious although it offended our friends @rebelchild, @ElenaVorona kinda stated her mind about that one enough.....

@Santa_Claus screen name, there's nothing wrong with this one as most have replaced Christmas and the ( true meaning ) with Santa Claus anyway so why be offended by it.....remember we have many members here in the Community and we do not own the Community as we only play here just ask the Sparkler's who seem to be the choosen that have the rule of throne or maybe even the Knights that are hand picked only they can really suggest other wise......let's give everyone a chance to have fun, and enjoy the Community.....if you had not engaged this member then none of this would have started in the first place.....simply only my thoughts ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ’ฏ

• coopsj
    coopsj Posts: 623 Level 3
    Options

@headoperations please.

.why do we have to witness this ongoing dispute between members?

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 151,656 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Great news! @gr33n3y3z @spoekie @Boybinary @JessicaBilly @KCullen127 @EOTheGr8 @ElenaVorona @me6412 @coopsj @headoperations @rebelchild ๐Ÿ‘‹

That user has deleted / banned. Much better and thank you for your reporting again. ๐Ÿ˜Š

• Diamond_Lim
    edited February 2022
    Options

Hello there! I have added your tag on Candy Crush Tagging List as I know you have playing this game. You should keep your eyes out until you got your tags on your notifications when next contests and more exciting threads released!ย @Kerrie @Michele_Marieย ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜Š

You can also check more this games' exciting news and contests (click onย spoiler warmingย buttonย here) ๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿ˜Š

๐ŸŒถย Hot topicsย hereย right now in Candy Crush Saga! ๐Ÿ”ฅ

๐Ÿ’ซ From King with loveย Learn more about our sweet initiatives

What makes our Kingdom so specialย HERE?

๐Ÿ๐Ÿš™ Road to King Community Legend and beyond! Levels, Points, Answer, Badges and moreย HERE!

Badge of the Month - Februaryย HEREย ๐Ÿค”

๐Ÿ‘‘ Pro Players - Welcome to the Community (May Become Pro Player then Comment and Get Pro Player Badge) HERE!

๐Ÿ‘‘ Join our Kingdom and get this royal badgeย HERE!

The King Audio Labย HERE! ๐Ÿ”‰

Art Nook: King Fanartย HERE! ๐ŸŽจ

โœ๏ธ Subscribeย hereย to Candy Crush Tagging List! ๐Ÿญ

๐ŸŒ๏ธ Where are you playing from? Let us know and claim your Yeti world map badgeย HERE!

โ–ถ๏ธ New Play Win Streak option for 39 Gold Bars HERE

๐Ÿคผโ€โ™€๏ธ Challenge a Friend - A new player vs player feature in Candy Crush Sagaย HERE!

๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ’ฐ๏ธ Candy Royale - New event with the Jelly Queen to earn Gold Bars in Candy Crush Sagaย HERE!

๐Ÿฆโ›ธ๏ธ Ice Cream Games - Preview on what's coming to Candy Crush Saga in Februaryย HERE!

โ˜๏ธ๐Ÿ™ What is your Candy Zen Color? Find out and claim your personal badgeย HERE!

๐Ÿ… Celebrate the Lunar New Year and claim your Tiffi Tiger badgeย HERE!

Candy Crush Play Testerย HERE

โญ๏ธ 60 days playing Candy-share your thoughts and feelingsย HERE!

Candy Crush Royalty Programย HEREย (Free Boosters And Gold)

Need friends for Candy Crush Saga? Post your Friend Linkย here!

๐Ÿฐ The Royal Court of Candy Crushersย HERE

๐ŸŽง Meet the Audio Team and give us your feedbackย HERE! ๐ŸŽถ

๐Ÿ“– ๐Ÿฌ Help on Levels! 15 Best tips & hints on how best to play and enjoy Candy Crush Sagaย here.

โœ… Claim the Exclusive Level 11 000 badge (Also Win Gold Bars)ย here!

๐Ÿคธโ€โ™‚๏ธ ๐Ÿงก Sweet Happiness and balance with Tiffi - part 4 (Win 24h Unlimited Lives, Color Bombs or Striped & Wrapped Candies)ย HERE

๐Ÿ—ป๐Ÿบ Temple Training - The Bonus rounds - Win Gold Bars and Badgeย HERE!

๐Ÿง˜โ€โ™€๏ธ Yeti's Yoga Yumbo - Gold Bars to winย HERE!

โœ… Play Your Favourite Level and Win Gold Barsย HEREย ๐Ÿ’ฐ๏ธ

One Million Club ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰Enter the Club and Grab your Badgeย HERE

๐Ÿ’˜ Your thoughts on Valentine's Day - Win Gold Barsย HEREย (General Contest) ๐Ÿ’˜

๐Ÿญ Have a nice and safety day! Sugar Crush! ๐Ÿญ

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

You are welcome. @EOTheGr8 ๐Ÿ˜„

• ElenaVorona
    ElenaVorona Posts: 1,798 Level 3
    Options

[Deleted User], Santa, Wolf and other lovers of extreme communication!

Fever never helped to satisfy your ego, but only represented a person in a stupid way.

To try to take revenge on someone and satisfy your ego, only desire, rudeness and a lot of poison are not enough.

You won't achieve anything by doing this.

You need a cold mind, logic and arguments. Because only your logical explanation of your position and the arguments that you add to justify your position will help you convey your claims to people.

Thus, you can achieve much more than primitive rudeness and rudeness.

Good luck to all.

(If Google Translate and I still don't get along, then write me a PM. I'll try to explain.)

• ElenaVorona
    ElenaVorona Posts: 1,798 Level 3
    Options

@coopsj

You wrote this message for another person.

But I'll tell you a few words, if I may.

Do you know how the ratings of TV channels are formed? I'm talking about real ratings, not those ratings that are sometimes far from reality.

The real ratings of TV channels are created by viewers who sit at home on sofas or armchairs and press buttons on the remote control.

From these "buttons" the real rating of TV channels is formed.

The most important point in this.

Nobody tells these people that they are now voting. And no one forces these people to watch any specific TV channels.

They choose what they want to watch.

Why did I write this to you?

Because you also have a choice to read a topic or not to read it.

You don't have to be a witness to an argument if you don't want to.

You always have a choice. At any time, you can close the topic that causes you dissatisfaction and move on to a more pleasant topic for you.

You shouldn't read what you don't like. It's your right.

I didn't understand what you wanted from @headoperations

• Racoon7
    Racoon7 Posts: 16,078 Pro Player 👑
    Options

I believe that this person may have served in the military and suffering PTSD

I am quite likely to be wrong but it isn't brill is suffering from an affliction .

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?