🎖️ Show your Candy Crush skills and claim your level milestone badges!

Options

Comments

• msbhavin
    msbhavin Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options
    I’ve reached Level 6000! l 6000
  • masterblaster
    masterblaster Posts: 2 Newbie
    edited December 2019
    Options
  • mowie
    mowie Posts: 163 Level 3
    Options
    I AM ON LEVEL 1192 WAS ON LEVEL 1187 FOR A WHILE BUT FINALLY CRUSHED THAT ONE AND A FEW OTHER'S NOW I'M HAVING TROUBLES WITH LEVEL 1192 READY TO CALL IT QUITS BUT I AM VERY DETERMINED TO PASS THIS AND KEEP ON CRUSHIN EM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Pounawea
    Pounawea Posts: 4,514 Community Manager
    Options
    Dear community,

Warm welcome to all our newcomers and congratulations on reaching your milestone! Also, happy new year! 🥳

Please remember that in order to obtain your well-deserved Level 1000 badge and have the chance to participate in the Gold bars give away (finished on January 12th), you have to visit the following forum topic:

[Candy Crush Saga Milestone, 1000 Level  -> HERE ]

Post the same screenshot HERE so you can all get the Community badge!

Have a delicious day and see you around the forum!
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 11,816 Level 2
    Options
    Pounawea said:
    Dear community,

Warm welcome to all our newcomers and congratulations on reaching your milestone! Also, happy new year! 🥳

Please remember that in order to obtain your well-deserved Level 1000 badge and have the chance to participate in the Gold bars give away (finished on January 12th), you have to visit the following forum topic:

[Candy Crush Saga Milestone, 1000 Level  -> HERE ]

Post the same screenshot HERE so you can all get the Community badge!

Hi @Pounawea! Thanks for all the info!

QUESTION --->>> I posted the screenshot and got the 1000 Milestone Badge. But, when I go to the second link you provide, to get the Community Badge, it directs me to where I posted to get the Milestone Badge... Are the Milestone Badge and the Community Badge the same? If they aren't, should I post again to get the Community Badge?
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    Pounawea said:
    Dear community,

Please remember that in order to obtain your well-deserved Level 1000 and have the chance to participate in the Gold bars give away (finished on January 12th), you have to visit the following forum topic [HERE]

Remember that you will have to post a print screen of your Saga map showing that you have cleared the level. 
     [Candy Crush Saga Milestone, 1000 Level  -> 
    HERE ]

Pounawea said:
    Dear community,

Please note that in order to get the Community Badges for the 1000 Level milestone, you will need to post your screenshot HERE.  🙂

Any word on when the badges for 2000, 3000, 4000 & 5000 will be available?!  :3
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    edited January 2020
    Options
    Hi @frenioz00, very soon you will find the CCS 2000 Badge in the forums 🤗 Another superstar will likewise bring you a new badge.😊

• [Deleted User]
    Options
    Pounawea said:
    Dear community,

Please note that in order to get the Community Badges for the 1000 Level milestone, you will need to post your screenshot HERE.  🙂

Hi @Poun@Pounawea ! Any word on when the badges for 2000, 3000, 4000 & 5000 will be available?!  :3
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?