Why can’t I play music while playing Candy Crush - ❗A fix is on the way!

Options

Answers

• Rick_Browne
    Rick_Browne Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I have the same problem starting 14 June.
    iPhone 13 Pro Max IOS 17.5.1. When I have music or a podcast playing and start an actual game (into the level), the music or podcast stops.
    All sound is turned off.

If I watch and add and mute it, I can hear the podcast, but when the game starts again, turned off. If I go back the the podcast, hit play, and back to the game, turns off again.

Net, not playing the game or spending $$ playing until it is fixed.
    no other game has this issue, just candy crush, must be after the last game update.

cheers,

Rick

• Monica10M
    Monica10M Posts: 28 Level 2
    Options

I’ve had the same problem. Suddenly on 6/14 my PiP stopped. Every time I try to play CC while watching/listening to another CC stops the app. I have turned my phone off so many times, everything is up to date etc. I don’t just silently play CC, I need my music while I play to relax before I go to be. I haven’t played CC for more than 1 minute in the last 3 days because it turns my other app off. I usually pass about 50-60 levels on the weekend along with all those ad rev videos I watch to get boosters and lines, this weekend I might have played 1 level up.

• Kittyg57
    Kittyg57 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

I’m having the same issue. Never used to be this way I always listen to audible and play. I guess I won’t be playing candy crush anymore :(

• Heexagone
    Heexagone Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

please sort audio out - game is really boring otherwise

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 14,266 Community Manager
    Options

Hi everyone!

We understand how important it is to enjoy your game while listening to something. You will be happy to know that our team is aware of the problem and is working on finding a solution.

In the meantime, please make sure your device and the game are both updated to the latest versions. We'll keep you posted on any updates or fixes as soon as they become available 😉

Thank you for your patience, and we hope to have this resolved for you soon!

• wingingit89
    wingingit89 Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options

This problem was first reported June 14. It is now June 17. What’s taking you so long? Many people have either stopped playing or play much less often. Hint: Instead of reverting to 0%, the sound settings go to 1% when the sound is turned off.

• jay524888
    jay524888 Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

Please tell me when the game will be updated? Can this problem be solved?

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 36,356 Candy Moderator
    edited June 18
    Options

Hello @jay524888🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!

I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing the glitch with listening music while playing the game!!

To answer you question, yes!! This problem will be solved. The Candy Team are working hard and trying to bring in a fix… it is just a matter of time!

There might be new version release tomorrow! But, please keep an eye on our main thread for an update by our Community In-charge, where we are compiling all the complaints —> Cannot play Music while playing Candy Crush

Thank you for your patience & understanding 🙏

• Monica10M
    Monica10M Posts: 28 Level 2
    Options

Sadly, this was actually first reported 5/31 so they’ve had 19 days and more and more people are having problems. They can create new levels every week but they can’t figure out how allow PiP again? Hmm. Seems like it’s more like they’re not going to fix it.

• sallyhansom69
    sallyhansom69 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

any more feed back on when the problem of music will be sorted it’s very annoying

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?